Welcome to the World's #1 Platform to Learn How to Win Government and Private Corporation Contracts with Zero Experience!!
Each year, the United States of America’s government allocates roughly $5 trillion to operate with $750B to contract out to small, medium, and large businesses. This can also be said for state and local governments as well. When I retired from the United States Army back in 2014, I had no idea what my next chapter would lead me.
That’s when I was introduced to the industry of Government Contracting. I remember deploying to Iraq several times and working with civilians that worked for private corporations that had multi-million dollar contracts to provide support services to US Armed Forces Troops. I knew I wanted a piece after serving my country for so many years. For the past five years, I have built a powerhouse company, Black Fox, that has secured over $100M in federal, state, local, and quasi government agency contracts.
Now it's your turn to learn how to build your Government Contracting business today!!SIGN UP!!!
What is Government Contracting?
Government contracting is the process for local, state, and federal government agencies to buy products, services, and/or ideas from private corporations, entrepreneurs, businesses, and institutions.
($450B Per Year)
($750B Per Year)
($500B Per Year)
Government Contracting Myths
- Stop talking yourself out of WINNING before getting started
- You don't need a college degree - we will show you STEP by STEP how to position yourself to WIN!
- Education is important but knowing how to POSITION your business is more important!
- You don't need money to win contracts. Just learn our winning system and apply it to your business.
- With our course, you're plugged into a network of business owners JUST LIKE YOU who work with each other & WIN BIG.
- All you need is our proven blueprint and a mindset that's ready to GO ALL IN.
- A criminal record can't keep you from owning a business.
- It also can't keep you from bidding of government contracts.
- All that matters is whether your offer is a WINNING offer and our job is to teach you how to do just that!
Here's What You Will Learn!
Government Contracting Foundation
- Business Registration
- Federal Employer Identification and Dun & Bradstreet Number Application
- Systems for Award Management Registration | Unique Entity Identification Number
Secrets to Winning Contracts
- Types of Contracts
- How to Find Government Contracts (Active and Expired)
- How to Market to the Government and Private Corporations
- What is a RFQ, RFP, or RFI?
- How to Create a Pricing Structure
Proposal, Grant Writing, Certifications
- How to draft a Competitive Response
- How to Leverage Set Aside Contracts and Small Business Programs (8a, WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, VOSB, MBE)
- Subcontracting (Partnering with Prime Contractors)
- Submit Your Response
You've Won! What To Do Next!
- Business Accounting for Government Contracts
- Insurance Requirements
- Project Management
- Create New Opportunities to Win New Contracts
- Where and How to Network with Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
Meet Your Mentor
Fox Wade is the Founder and CEO of Black Fox LLC, a professional services firm that provides Healthcare Management, Healthcare Staffing, Healthcare Information Technology, Public Health, and Emergency Management Support to government agencies and private corporations across the globe. Black Fox is a certified SBA 8a, SDVOSB, MBE, ISO 9001, and ISO 22301 company that is based in Baltimore, MD with a secondary office in Atlanta, GA. Fox has led the charge of procuring more than $75M in contracts for public and private organizations since 2018.
After serving in the United States Army and being wounded in Western Iraq, Fox medically retired from the military and started a career working for state and federal government agencies. After learning how these government agencies procured private companies to assist with their mission, Fox decided to launch his own firm. Now Fox mentors and guides entrepreneurs and new business owners on how to navigate and win government and private corporations contracts on all levels of government.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a college degree?
Do I need to start a NEW business?
What type of experience do I need?
Can I win government contracts with a criminal record?
What if I can't attend LIVE sessions?
When will I get access to the course?
How long will I have access to the course?
What is your refund policy?
Do you offer a payment plan?
What if I have more questions?
Stay In The Loop: Join Our Exclusive Email List
Are you looking for the latest updates, exclusive offers, and valuable insights in Government Contracting? Look no further! By subscribing to our email list, you'll be the first to know about exciting developments and receive content tailored to your interests.
Don't miss out – opt in today and be part of our inner circle!